Blue Old Navy T-dress, Wide Black belt by H&M,
Black fishnets, Silver hoops
and Black and White tweed heels by MiXit
I have been selling a lot of stuff on Amazon recently.. It is so easy and it's a great way to get rid of stuff I don't want anymore.. I've sold some old cd's, dvd's that I don't want anymore, books I've read and don't intend to read again, a digital camera and an old ipod. I'm having fun cleaning out my room and making money at the same time. The only bad thing is making multiple trips a week to the post office.. The workers are always grumpy and the lines are long.
.. So anyway I had to make a trip to the post office to mail a package and decided to swing by the Marina on the way home to take my pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment