Today is Thursday. I was soo tired today! I have been feeling tired a lot lately. It's probably just cause I've been so busy lately.. and staying up late sure doesn't help but it would probably be a good idea to get labs done. just to check.. plus it's almost been 2 months since my last draw anyway so it's about time.
I met my parents at Chipotle Mexican Grill for lunch today! It was wonderful. I so LOVE Chipotle. It's like my favorite restaurant.. actually it IS my FAVORITE restaurant! The coolest part about it is that I can actually eat there! Everything on the menu is Gluten Free.. except for the flour tortillas. It's amazing! and Plus the food is delish!
It's raining here tonight and I can hear the sound of the rain drops on the skylights.. Hmm. Love that sound! so peaceful. and now, off to bed. g-night.
xoxo Mandie
I met my parents at Chipotle Mexican Grill for lunch today! It was wonderful. I so LOVE Chipotle. It's like my favorite restaurant.. actually it IS my FAVORITE restaurant! The coolest part about it is that I can actually eat there! Everything on the menu is Gluten Free.. except for the flour tortillas. It's amazing! and Plus the food is delish!
It's raining here tonight and I can hear the sound of the rain drops on the skylights.. Hmm. Love that sound! so peaceful. and now, off to bed. g-night.
xoxo Mandie
No comments:
Post a Comment